Top

Russian Dude Gets Too Close To Garage Fire

Hopefully this lesson on fire safety got burned into his memory. While I'm sure its pretty painful, he got extremely lucky he didn't get injured worse or even killed. Next time he sees something burning I hope he can resist the urge to walk directly up to it and save himself some pain and money in the future.
Next Video
kilgore9012
kilgore9012
Uploaded 01/23/2019
13
Ratings
  • 15,202 Views
  • 15 Comments
  • 1 Favorites
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code
Categories: Ouch

15 Comments