Worker Lights Polyethylene Foam Roll and Causes Huge Fire
We all have had moments in life where we were curious or even tempted to find out "what happens if... " In this video from a warehouse security camera, we see a curious employee make a terrible decision that would result in a fail so epic he would do jail time. He decides to light one of the rolls on fire and a braze promptly erupts. The warehouse is storing EPE foam that burst into flames as they are highly flammable foam. The incident occurred in China’s Guangdong province.