Have you ever been in a destructive relationship? Maybe you got married too young, or maybe you did it to save your relationship? Well if you're fed up with your significant other, you're not the first person to feel this way and you surely won't be the last.
Take 62-year-old Malcolm Applegate for example, who after only 3 years, yes 3 years, decided that married life wasn't for him and so he packed his shit up and did what every man wants to do, moved to the forest.
Malcolm was quoted saying this about his relationship.
- "I just upped and left, I got fed up with her because we used to get in so many arguments."
- "Without a word to anyone, not even family, I packed up and left"
- "I went missing from them for ten years"
- "I think she assumed I was dead"
- "I wrote her a letter once I was settled in Greenwich and she phoned me up, in floods of tears"
- "It wasn't until I got married that my life became increasingly unsettled"
- "We now have a great relationship again"
Now, I know what you're thinking, 3 years isn't long enough to be fed up with a lifetime of companionship, and you're right so let us imagine all the things we've put up with longer than Mr Applegates marriage.
1. Cleaning out your fridge.
2. Getting that weird mole on your back checked out.
3. Buying a new car / checking out those strange noises.
4. Going to the dentist.
5. Cleaning your dirty gutter.
6. Quitting smoking.
7. Saving for the future.
8. Taking that dream vacation.
9. Losing weight.
And lastly, in honor of Malcolm Applegate, a man who truly knows what he want's.
Ending A Bad Relationship
Today is a good day as any to finally do that thing you've been telling yourself you'd do because no one else is going to do it for you!
Warning: If you choose to end a relationship because of this post, we here at eBaum' Wolrd are not responsible and do not guarantee happiness.