This policy is incorporated to the Service's Terms of Service (the "Terms of Service" or the "Terms").
Personal information that you provideWhen you open an account and register with the Service, Viumbe will ask you to provide certain personal details such as your name, e-mail address, user name and password, gender, date of birth and physical address. Viumbe will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you will not be able to register with the Service. When you purchase products or other services, and communicate with other users, you may be asked to provide additional personal details, depending on the nature of activity or service that you purchase or participate in.
You may upload your personal information to the Service and share the information with Viumbe and users of the Service. The personal details that you upload, including any materials, videos, sound recordings, compositions, pictures, song lyrics, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service ("Content"), may be accessible to other users and may appear in search results on the Service. PLEASE USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU UPLOAD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
The content that you upload to the Service is not privateYou have the control over the Content that you wish to upload to the Service. The Content you submit to the Service will be associated with your account. However the Content that you upload may be available to other users of the Service and the Service's personnel, as well as to users of the Internet in general, through, for example, the use of search engine services.
However, Viumbe attempts to limit access to the Service information by third party search engine "crawlers", "robots" or "spiders". Viumbe takes action to block access of these engines to personal information on the Service, beyond users’ name, profile picture, and limited aggregated data about users’ profile. Nevertheless, after being uploaded to the Service, such Content is not private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it. You are solely responsible for the Content that you upload. Please consider adopting measures to protect your privacy, including but not limited to providing an anonymous user name and refraining from providing personal and identifying or identifiable details when not required.
Personal Information that Viumbe collectsViumbe may collect further information when you use any of the services available on the Service. For example, Viumbe may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the duration of your sessions, the web pages that you visit, the groups you joined, information that you read, Content that you use or submit, advertisements that you view or click on, your communications with other users and third parties on the Service, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Service, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in to the Service.
Further information may be collected when Viumbe exchanges communications with you, for example, communications related to products and/or services that you purchase through the Service, or if you submit a request to the Service's customer support, or when you contact the Service's Designated Copyright Agent (as defined in the Notification of Copyright Infringement).
What does Viumbe do with your personally identifiable information?
Viumbe may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes :
• to enable you to use the Service and to provide you with the services on the Service;
• to improve and customize your experience as well as the experience of other users on the Service;
• to develop new services on the Service;
• to provide you with support, handle complaints and collect fees;
• to send you updates, notices and announcements;
• to provide you with information related to the Service;
• to provide you with further marketing and advertising material, subject to your prior indication of consent on the Service. At any time you may opt out of the Service's mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your Service’s personal account.
• to conduct surveys and questionnaires;
• to post your Content on the Service and to facilitate communication between you and the Service and other users;
• to enforce the Terms of Service;
• to contact you as and when Viumbe believes it to be necessary;
• to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Viumbe has a good faith belief that Viumbe’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards;
• to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service;
• to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
Important notice about children's privacyThe Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are not 13 years old or older, then you will not use the Service or any of the services therein and must not provide any of your personal details.
Viumbe strongly encourages parents to monitor their children's use of the Web. Viumbe will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by sending an e-mail to contact@Viumbe.com. If Viumbe learns that a child under the age of 13 years has provided personally identifiable information to the Service without verifiable parental consent, Viumbe will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from Viumbe databases.
Provisions relevant to Non U.S. usersViumbe operates the Service and processes personal information on computer servers located in the United States. Viumbe may process and store personal information on computer servers located in other jurisdictions, for back-up, redundancy and other purposes that Viumbe deems necessary to the operation of the Service.
You provide your explicit consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States and other jurisdictions as described above and acknowledge that the laws concerning processing and storing personal information in those jurisdictions may differ from the laws of your home country.
How does Viumbe use aggregated information?Viumbe may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Service, including posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information through the Service, or to users on the Service, to the Service's suppliers, partners and any other third party, at the Service's sole discretion.
Viumbe may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Service, to improve the quality of the Service, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing Content or service, for marketing and advertising purposes, and for further internal, commercial, and statistical purposes.
Viumbe may monetize the anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected through Viumbe Websites.
Sharing information with othersViumbe does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes.
Viumbe may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
• When you use the Service, or when you take part in any content-related activity. In these cases, the Service will share your information to the extent necessary to facilitate your use of the Service;
• If Viumbe reasonably believes that you have breached the Service's Terms of Service, or abused your rights to use the Service, or performed any act or omission that Viumbe reasonably believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. Viumbe may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement and other competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
• If Viumbe is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law and/or law enforcement agencies to share or disclose your information;
• In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Viumbe or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
• To operate the Service and Viumbe’s services, to send messages, and to provide search results and links;
• In any case where Viumbe reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
• If Viumbe organizes the operation of the Service within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Viumbe is acquired by, or merged into or with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
• Viumbe may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with Viumbe, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, and other partners, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
ChoiceViumbe provides you with an opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information.
For instance, if you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications or our service related announcements, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by emailing us at your personal settings page, or you may contact us at email@example.com to opt-out.
Furthermore, at any time you may contact Viumbe at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your personally identifiable information will not be shared for purposes other than for the provision of the Services. Accessing your personal information
At any time you may access your account on the Service and edit, or amend your personal information. If you find that the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, than you must make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from registering with the Service and impair the ability to provide you with services available through the Service.
Data retentionViumbe may at all times review, retain and disclose any information as Viumbe deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. However, by doing so Viumbe does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such communications.
Information SecurityViumbe implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although Viumbe takes great efforts to protect your privacy, Viumbe cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that the Service and the Service's databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse, or that your private communications on or through the Service will remain private.
You agree to be bound by any of the changes made in the terms of this policy. Continuing to use the Service will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Service.
Contact ViumbeYou may send Viumbe requests, responses, questions and complaints, by contacting Viumbe at email@example.com, or by post mail to:
1550 Bryant St., Suite 470
San Francisco, CA 94103.
Last updated: September 29, 2015.