180 billion bailout



This is the last straw for me. I used to read the paper all the time, granted I reached for the sports section first. I guess I've just fallen asleep at the wheel. Since when did some corporate jackass think it was cool to take a federal handout and distribute a portion of it out to the top executives as bonuses? I was on my way here for some shenanigans, no doubt, when my home page MSN had the headline "AIG bonus outrage has employees living in fear." YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME? No shit. Then I read on and the government is going to tax these fuck sacks 90%. Hmm, lets think about that for a minute. 100-90=10 OK so wheres the other 10%? Lets try this douche bags, how about you give back all the money you received from AIG. You will be allowed to collect your salary as negotiated. If you fail to comply we will lock your ass up in jail.

I know its simple huh? Thats why it will never happen. Living in fear, thats fucking bullshit. How about living with the fact that you did such a shitty job for AIG, that the company is taking federal aid to stay open. You should be thankful you still have a job. Anyone seen the hand basket were going to hell in?

Uploaded 03/20/2009
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Stumble
  • Pin It