I am sure you have all heard about the shooting that took place in Ft. Hood and I wanted to see what you all thought about it.
Here is some info that you may or may not have heard.
1. The shooter in custody is a "Devout Muslim" and prayed several times a week.
2. He was a Major in the U.S. Army
3. He fought very hard to avoid being deployed to Iraq
4. He killed 13 people and injured over 20 more
5. He cleaned out his apartmant days before the shooting
6. Soldiers reported that he shouted "Allahu Akbar!" before he opened fire. This is Arabic for "God is Great"
Those are all the points that I will put as the list can go on and on.
My personall feelings are that this is the defenition of a terrorist attack even if he wasn't part of some group in Iraq or Afghanistan. I think it is time for people to understand that if you walk like a duck, talk like a duck, and look like a duck than guess what. You are a duck. Our politically correct society needs to opens it's eyes and say enough is enough. We are letting these guys run all over us and at the same time we are defending their right to want to inflict harm upon our fine country.
I have had enough of this shit and I can promise you one thing. Any piece of shit that wants to try and hurt me or my family can suck on the business end of my Glock and deep throat my +P's. Let's stop playing the politically correct game and keep it real.