Can you name all ten movies?
They are in chronological order and I will post the answers in the morning.
1. You give me powders, pills, baths, injections, enemas; when all I need is love.
2. You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need
no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right.
3. You've seen a general inspecting troops before haven't you? Just walk slow, act dumb and look stupid!
4. I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've
kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow
your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
5. Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of
its life. Except the women folks, of course.
You spare the women?
NAW. We rape the shit out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.
6. Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for
to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.
7. Ray. If someone asks if you are a god, you say, "yes!"
8. Oh, that uh, that there's an RV. Yeah, yeah, I borrowed it off a buddy of mine. He took my house, I took the RV. It's
a good looking vehicle, ain't it?
9. For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum
paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were
suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad,
believe me, they never complained again
10. Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his
eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.
Bonus: We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.