1. The Frisbee Death - Hard Ticket to Hawaii (1987) - This is as insanely low budget as movie deaths get. A cop who is outraged over his friend's murder on a private Hawaiian Island decides to infiltrate the dirty cartel responsible. He encounters a security guard on the beach with a machine gun and what does he do. Well, obviously he has to play a game of toss the frisbee . . .
2. "They're eating her!" - Troll 2 (1990) - Widely regarded as one of the worst films ever made, this mega-flop truly stands the test of times in terms of overall shittiness. The most iconic death scene in the movie is when one of the characters is reduced by the trolls to a green, plant based goo that they quickly start to lap up. Her friend who witnesses this is not to stoked about his fate.
3. Garbage Day - Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 (1987) - A psychopath is on the loose and the only thing that can quench his insatiable thirst for blood is to kill at random. No one is safe, not even the guy taking out his garbage!
4. Snowman Bath Attack - Jack Frost (1997) - An innocent, sexy girl just wants to unwind from the day with a nice hot bath, is that too much to ask? Well, it is if you're the asshole known simply as Jack Frost. In this epically bad death scene, bombshell Shannon Elizabeth gets taken out my the menacing snowman.
5. Jason Punches Dude's Head Off - Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) - Jason is leaving camp in this one and taking his indiscriminate killing to The Big Apple. In this iconic scene, Jason is challenged to give it his all, and boy does he deliver.
6. Samuel L. Jackson Shark Attack - Deep Blue Sea (1999) - Who can forget the amazing shark attack that took Sammy J's life in the hit Deep Blue Sea. Not only is it one of the most ridiculous looking deaths in movie history, it has an extra impact due to the fact that it happens right after he gives a huge poignant speech.
7. The Exploding Ninja - Big Trouble in Little China (1986) - A little on the fence about this one, since this movie is partially a comedy, but the filmmakers were out of their minds when they thought this death up. The ninja seems to be really feeling his insides expand right before he becomes as swollen as a dead carcass on the highway. When he finally explodes it looks like he had eaten 400lbs. of salad.
8. The Choke - Basketcase 3: The Progeny (1991) - Some movie deaths just defy the laws of science completely. This being the case in this horrible death scene, where one minute the officers are just making jokes about the cute little ghouls in a basket, the next minute the little guy has his hands around the Sheriff's neck. Apparently when the human body gets choked to death, you turn into a bug-eyed mummy . . .
9. The Shot Heard Around The World - Kareteci Kız (1973) - This Turkish attempt at grindhouse movie making sure had a huge impact on the world of terrible movie deaths. The guy gets shot and immediately holds his hand (full of a blood packet) to the stomach wound. It's really the rolling around in pain that sells it!
10. Let The Feathers Fly - Prophecy (1979) - This weird creature feature holds one of the funniest death scenes ever. Why kill a victim with traditional means, when you can just take the stuck in a sleeping bag camper and smash her on the rocks?