Here are five things not to do on July 4th.(Also know as Independence day.)
- If you are going out of state, you shoudn't bring fireworks.(If you get into a car accident your fireworks can blow up and cause serious injuries.)
- If you are setting up fireworks, don't hold them too long while it's lit. (They can blow your hand off.) Also, don't go too close to it either it might blow up unexpectedly.
- Do not fart while lighting a firecracker.
- Don't carry anything highly flammable while dealing with a firecracker.
- Last but not least, BE VERY CAREFUL!!! AND HAVE FUN!!!!! ENJOY YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!