I have this friend called Pete that I go to school with. About 3 months ago he got together with his first serious girlfriend called Lucy. Lucy had never had a serious boyfriend before either so they were both pretty new with relationships and therefore they were both virgins. Anyway, they had decided they wanted to have sex for the first time and one night when Petes family went out for the night he invited Lucy over. He made everything the way he thought Lucy would want it i.e. candles, music etc... When it was finally happening and they were naked and alone together Pete thought he should go and get some lubricant so things would go more....smoothly. I should also tell you that Petes Grandma lives with the family. Anyway he went to the wellstocked medicine cabinet in the bathroom to get some, or what he thought was lubricant. Unfortunately for Pete and Lucy he picked out some nitroglycerin paste, a heart drug that can cause a potentially fatal drop in blood pressure, and he rubbed it on himself and went to have sex. When the family came home later that evening they found the couple lying on top of each other butt naked and unconscious. They eventually came through having recieved oxygen and fluids. Pete and Lucy have not had sex since.