Cheap women and cold beer part 1
Forget the stereotyped notion that beer drinking is a male phenomenon. More women worldwide are drinking beer, particularly light ales, than ever before. The fact of the matter is that modern women no longer play a passive role in beer consumption or, indeed, in beer advertising.
By the 1700s, women brewers were commonplace throughout Europe. It was only during the Industrial Revolution, when commercial brewing was introduced, that men began to take over from women as master brewers. That way the women could stay at home to cook,clean and play with our balls at the drop of a hat.
If you are drinking beer on the couch and your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door who do you let in First?
The dog-of course, he'll shut up once you let him in.
Women and Beer: The Facts
Here are some facts about women and beer:
- The sale of beer to women is a growing market.
- Women currently acount for 25 percent of beer consumption in the USA.
- Women between the ages of 21 and 30 are drinking more beer than women in other age groups.
- Women that drink beer love to get fucked in the ass...hard.
- Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.
- The more beer women drink the wetter they get.
- My ex is a dirty whore( I'm drinking a beer)
- Men invented beer because of women....drown your sorrows.
In conclusions: I love women,I love beer,I love women and beer
Danzig has part 2
Thanks for reading,I'm Dirty and I'm drunk