Interview with God
- You like to get an interview, so ... said God.
- If you have time ... I answered. God smiled.
- My time is eternity ... What questions would you put me?
- What surprises you most about people?
- The fact that the child is bored, and the rush to grow ...., and then long to be children that lose their health to make money ...... and then lose their money to regain health
Teamp think that with the future and forget this, and thus do not live or this or future, they live as not to die never die as should be lived.
God took my hand and I stood silent for a while.
Then I asked:
- As a parent, which are some life lessons that you want to teach your children?
- To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in the heart of those we love ..... and it takes several years for them to heal, to learn that a rich man is one who has the much, but he who needs the least, to learn that there are people who love them, but simply do not know to express feelings, to learn that two people can look the same and that I can see it differently, to learn that it is not enough to forgive others and that also must forgive themselves.
- Thank you for your time .... I said humbly. Is there something you want people to know?
God looked smiled and said:
- Just being here, always.