Like us on Facebook!

No Joke! Restaurant closed after dead deer found in kitchen

Published on Monday Oct 27, 2008

Health officials shut down a suburban Buffalo restaurant after an inspector found employees butchering a dead deer inside the business. Erie County Health Department officials said they got a tip Friday about a dead deer in the China King restaurant in the town of Hamburg, just south of Buffalo.

An inspector soon arrived and saw the deer being butchered in the kitchen.

State health laws prohibit butchering an animal inside a restaurant.

Officials don't know whether the deer had been killed by a hunter or a vehicle. They said there was no indication the deer meat was served to any customers.
kilr33 Uploaded 10/27/2008
  • 605
  • 4
  • 0
  • Flag


awesome collection of funny fireworks videos pictures galleries and gifs