- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. VanMoof is a company that sells bicycles. Sends them worldwide, but in America they had a problem...
2. ...their packages most of the times arrived in a terrible shape and nothing helped, until...
3. ...they made the packages resemble those that hold high-end TVs.
4. The couriers didn't want to have trouble with big electronic companies and pay for the destroyed merchandise. The packages started to come to the clients in good shape, even though the packages clearly say those are not TVs but bikes. Sometimes there is no reasoning with delivery people.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- High-End Dutch Bike Company Outsmarts Careless Delivery Guys