- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The offender. "So I get Junk Mail from this company 4-5 times per week... it's really annoying. So inspired by that whole 'Mail Your Enemies Glitter' campaign I decided to follow suit."
2. The opportunity. "No postage required? Sweet! That means they will be paying for what ever I send them back!"
3. The deed. "Since they have to pay by weight, I decided to go with these itsy-bitsy teenie-tiny beads. Seriously, these things scatter like roaches when they fall; and they weigh more than glitter too, so it will cost them more to receive this package."
4. "All sealed up and ready to go! Childish? Yes. Pointless? Yes. Worth it? Yes."
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Epic Way to Get Back at Junk Mail Senders
- NEXT GALLERY
- 21 Examples Of You're Doing It Wrong...