- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Late last month feminists celebrated after convincing Formula 1 racing to get rid of its grid girls.
2. Now the women who lost their jobs are slamming the feminists for their unwanted interference.
3. Rebecca Cooper, a five-time F1 grid girl, said its “ridiculous that women who say they are ‘fighting for women’s rights’ are saying what others should and shouldn’t do, stopping us from doing a job we love and are proud to do. [It is] political correctness gone mad.”
4. Another added "some ppl won't be happy unless all the women are covered up wearing burkas!!"
5. Nothing says fighting for women's rights like taking away jobs from women.