- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Mariana from Juiz de Fora, Brazil was born with congenital melanocytic nevus (s a type of melanocytic nevus (or mole) found in infants at birth. ) This type of birthmark occurs in an estimated 1% of infants worldwide; it is located in the area of the head and neck 15% of the time.
2. Mariana recals often being bullied growing up, and told that her birthmark was "ugly" or "strange" but never let it get her down.
3. "Having a nevus that is as large as mine is not common, so of course there are many people who stare and who don't like it, but I don't care."
4. Mariana says it's a part of her and she is not ashamed.
5. The 24 year old took part in a modeling session to show that uniqueness isn't something to be ashamed of. Some doubt that these photos are real and say "This is fake" or "You can clearly see it's a tattoo" but Mariana doesn't care and is happy pursuing her goals and dreams.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Girl Has A Rare Congenital Condition And Doesn't Let Stop Her
- NEXT GALLERY
- 18 Spot On Examples Of Expectation Vs Reality