- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. This book looks like it was bound by an expert that took pride in his work.
2. Tanning is the process of treating skins of animals to produce leather, which is more durable and less susceptible to decomposition.
3. Anyone who has tried their hand at tanning knows that it is a time consuming task.
4. Harvard recently discovered that a few of the books in its enourmous library were bound with human flesh. Anthropodermic bibliopegy is the practice of binding books in human skin. Though extremely uncommon in modern times, the technique dates back to at least the 17th century.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Harvard Researchers Discover Something Very Creepy About This Book...
- NEXT GALLERY
- 21 Questionable Reasons Why People Dumped Their Ex