- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The gold Christmas tree went on sale after being unveiled at a jewellery store in downtown Tokyo yesterday. The 42 pound tree is decorated with gold wire and stands 6.6 feet high at the Ginza Tanaka store. The tree gained world wide attention and immediately became a tourist attraction.
2. The jewelry store in the Japanese capital has celebrated its 90th anniversary with this sparkling tree- “We made this gold Christmas tree hoping it will remind of bright and shiny future like gold that wipes out gloomy news” said store manager Takahiro Ito.
3. If you find this weird you will be shocked to know almost everyone in Japan goes to KFC for Christmas and it's a tradition there; So a golden tree worth almost 2 million dollars doesn't seem that crazy in comparison.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Japanese Store Unveils A 1.8 Million Dollar Gold Christmas Tree
- NEXT GALLERY
- Get Your Day Started With Some Funny Pics!