- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Jessica Freed has been saving a Taco Bell chicken taco and McDonald's cheeseburger with fries for two years, and none of the items have appeared to rot.
2. Dr. Jaqueline Vaughn purchased the meals in early 2013 and put them on display in her office. The food has remained there ever since, sitting uncovered next to the patient sign-in sheet.
3. "You would think there would at least be bugs coming around, but we don't see any at all." -- Jessica Freed
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Mcdonald's and Taco Bell After Two Years
- NEXT GALLERY
- 17 "You Missed the Point" Moments