- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Nostradamus, the 16th-century physician, and seer has become gospel to most people wondering what will happen in the upcoming year.
2. Nostradamus has predicted such tragedies as The Great London Fire, the rise of Adolf Hitler in Germany and the attacks on September the 11th. So it's only natural that people would turn to him to see what would happen in 2017, and it's not that great . . .
3. What Nostradamus has predicted for 2017 is the rise of a leader he refers to as "The great shameless, audacious bawler." And that the "An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven: the bloody mouth will swim with blood . . ." Which doesn't sound too promising for the upcoming year?
4. On top of Nostradamus' predictions, the predictions of his counter seer Baba Vanga of the Balkans isn't too promising either. He predicted that the 44th president of The United States would be African-American and be the countries last. Which doesn't bode well for the U.S. if they want to keep their country going, while the ground is shaky with Russia and a trade war is on the verge with China, which could totally cripple the U.S. economy.
5. To top it off there is a thing in Italy known as a "blood miracle" where the solid blood of 4th century Saint Januarius is supposed to liquefy during the ceremony. Only a few times has it not liquefied and every time something horrible has happened including an earth shattering earthquake, a huge cholera outbreak that killed thousands and the rise of Nazi power in Italy. Happy 2017 everyone!