- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Bobs Burger’s fans can now enjoy the animated TV show at home in their own kitchens with the help of the newly released Bob’s Burgers Burger Book. Here are just a few of the recipes available in the burger book.
2. I Know Why The Cajun Burger Sings burger: "A sausage and beef burger stuffed with shrimp gumbo and rice, topped with collard greens. Served with crawfish and even more collard greens."
3. She’ll Be Comin’ Round The Plantain Burger: "A jalapeño cumin burger topped with refried beans and melty monterey jack cheese, this delicious beast comes with a side of friend plantain tostones covered in mole sauce."
4. Texas Chainsaw Massa-Curd Burger: "A habanero stuff patty slathered in melty cheese curds and a homemade tomato-ginger ketchup."
5. National Pass-Thyme Burger: "Seasoned with salt, pepper, and red paprika this turkey burger is presented on a bed of spring mix lettuce and topped with a thick red tomato and a bright white thyme, mint, and dill flavored chèvre spread."
6. View To A Kielbasa Dog: "A vodka steamed and char grilled kielbasa served with homemade spicy mustard, caramelized red onion, and mild sauerkraut. The mustard gave just enough kick, and the onions sweetened it enough to cut the sourness of the kraut. I have no idea if the vodka had any effect whatsoever, but let’s just pretend it did… This was definitely foreign territory for the Bobs Burger Experiment - but it gave the perfect excuse to make some mustard."
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Now You Can Make Bob's Burgers At Home
- NEXT GALLERY
- 45 Great Pics to Improve Your Mood