Top

Hot Chick Fails At Fire Breathing

This accident occurred over the weekend at the Hudson Street Fair when a fire breathing stunt went bad. Apparently, the performer is ok and at home recovering from burns to the neck.
This accident occurred over the weekend at the Hudson Street Fair when a fire breathing stunt went bad. Apparently, the performer is ok and at...
Next Video
lionelk
Uploaded 08/05/2010
1
Ratings
  • 1,964 Views
  • 1 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Stumble
  • More
Embed:
Use old embed code

1 Comments

  • Get our free newsletter

    Amazing new updates!