Top

Terrible electric shock accident.

Those guys was cutting the tree down, by accident they did cut a hot wire from a power pole, the other guys was trying to remove the wire from his body and got into the accident to.
  • Share Video
Next Video
silvac
Uploaded 07/18/2012
7
Ratings
  • 7,764 Views
  • 14 Comments
  • 1 Favorites
  • Flag
  • Stumble
  • Pin It
Embed:
Use old embed code

14 Comments

  • Top 5

  • New Messenger Bot

    Get all the best eBaum's content delivered straight to you!
  • Partners

  • Get our free newsletter

    Amazing new updates!