As you've all probably heard, the #YouTubePartyIsOver. YouTube will no longer allow its users to monetize on content that it finds offensive to is advertisers. The officials rules have not changed but now it is less vaguely worded. The official rules are:
Content that is considered "not advertiser-friendly" includes, but is not limited to:
- Sexually suggestive content, including partial nudity and sexual humor.
- Violence, including display of serious injury and events related to violent extremism.
- Inappropriate language, including harassment, profanity, and vulgar language.
- Promotion of drugs and regulated substances, including selling, use, and abuse of such items.
- Controversial or sensitive subjects and events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies, even ifgraphic imagery is not shown.
However, we at eBaum's World do not give a fuck. We will still be paying all our users for their submitted content and views they receive. We couldn't care less if you curse, smoke weed, post political or war-related material, sexual humor or natural disasters. If you upload quality content, we will still take care of all our users like we have for years.
When the internet apocalypse is nigh, eBaum's will be the cockroach that crawls out of the rubble. Thank you.