- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The one thing every good drinker needs is a proper cocktail set to make real grown-up drinks. This one includes professional-grade bar tools while looking stylish as hell.
VonShef Green & Gold Cocktail Shaker Set - $37.95 Get it HERE.
2. What better way to use that new cocktail set you got than by really getting into the nitty-gritty of what makes a truly great cocktail?
Be Your Own Bartender: A Surefire Guide to Finding (and Making) Your Perfect Cocktail - $13.99 Get it HERE.
3. The Moscow Mule has become a pretty fashionable drink of late, possibly thanks to the copper mugs it's traditionally served in. This gorgeous set is pure copper so your mules will stay nice and frosty.
Moscow Mule Copper Mugs with 4 Straws and Shot Glass - $27.99 Get it HERE.
4. Any serious drinker knows that bigger ice = less water in your drink. These large ice spheres take a lot longer to melt and also keep your drinks colder for longer. They also look cool as f***.
Tovolo Set of 2 Stackable Molds - $9.99 Get it HERE.
5. If frozen drinks are your thing, you'll need a blender that can whip up a big ol' batch of daiquiris or frozen margs in no time.
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender with 56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher - $69.99 Get it HERE.
6. While originally marketed for iced coffee, the HyperChiller can easily chill any beverage of your choice - whiskey, wine, iced tea, soda - in minutes, without watering it down.
HyperChiller HC2 Patented Coffee/Beverage Cooler - $29.99 Get it HERE.
7. When you truly love booze, you might find yourself inclined to experimenting with making your own. This easy-to-use kit that lets you play around with creating custom gin creations is a great place to start.
Real Homemade Gin Kit & Stainless Steel Personalized Flask - $39.95 Get it HERE.
8. Ok, so this is definitely kind of a fantasy gift, but if you can afford it, this cocktail set in a case is the ultimate showstopper gift for any booze lover!
Manhattan Cocktail Travel Set with Bar Tools, Mahogany - $257.85 Get it HERE.
9. Serious red wine lovers know what a huge difference aerating your wine can make. These glasses aerate your wine as you pour into them, and it's honestly the kind of thing that might turn me into an alcoholic because I just want to keep seeing it in action.
Stemless Aerating Wine Glasses by Chevalier Collection (Set of 2) - $50.00 Get it HERE. There's also a stemmed version.
10. Finally, if you love to drink, you've gotta have a good hangover cure on hand too. Morning Recovery helps you wake up fresh as a daisy the morning after a bender by using a scientifically formulated blend of ingredients - although the glowing reviews swear it must have a little magic in there too.
Morning Recovery: Patent-Pending Hangover Prevention Drink - $35.99 Get it HERE.
**This post contains promotional products that eBaum's World may earn revenue off of**