- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Roger Moore & Grace Jones in A View To A Kill (1985) - Moore was 57
years old at the time of filming, the two actors didn’t get along very
well, and those were only a few of the things that made the unpleasant fake sex scene extremely awkward.
2. Jane March in Color Of Night (1994) - starring alongside Bruce Willis,
the 20 year old March might have thought it was the key to her movie
career. Quite the contrary, the risque scenes, showing explicit nudity,
were a career killer for her, as she hasn’t made a single impactful
3. Eric Bana in Munich (2005) - chosen one of the funniest sex scenes in
Hollywood history, Eric Bana's appearance is something he is unlikely
proud of doing, especially when many think the inclusion of the
awkward Bana sex scene in the movie was unnecessary.
4. Cameron Diaz in The Counselor (2013) - the famous windshield humping
scene became a laughing matter, rather than controversial, as viewers
found it silly.
5. Vanessa Marcil in The Rock (1996) - what the viewers focused on was
Nicholas Cage's horrifying emotions during the rooftop sex scene,
not Vanessa's great acting skills.
6. Lea Thompson in Howard The Duck (1986) - Sex with a humanoid duck creature... it's amazing that this scene didn't shatter Lea Thompson's career.
7. Angelina Jolie & Ethan Hawke in Taking Lives (2004) - the creepy sex
scene with Hawke keeping his clothes on (even his pants) while looking
hilariously awkward didn't make the movie any better.
8. Jason statham in Crank (2006) - his character injected with a deadly
poison, must keep his adrenaline pumping in order to live. To keep
himself alive, he suddenly decides to have sex with his girlfriend in
the middle of Chinatown, with people watching. Watching Statham hump
Amy Smart with a ridiculous face showing a mixture of pain and
confusion is more than enough to make you cringe.
9. Charisma Carpenter in Bound (2015) - with review headlines like
"Charisma Carpenter’s career gets smacked," she most likely regretted
taking part in the BDSM thriller. Despite being 44 and having a
stunning body, movie critics found her role rather degrading.
10. Clive Owen in Shoot'Em Up (2007) - running and shooting people while
having sex with Monica Belluci, clung to your body, is a dream stage
experience, but still far more awkward, than badass.