- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. "Names have power" claims the author of The Dictionary of Demons. Personally, I think they're a dingus. Does the name "Dingus" have power?
Either way you can bring this extremely scary tome into your home by clicking here.
2. Simple kids toy or powerful inter-dimensional tool that will enable you to contact those who have passed on to the other side? The Ouija Board has a long history of scaring the bajeebus out of people.
You can attain one here.
3. After you bring those scary demons into your household, you may want to get them back out again. We have found a couple of items that may do the trick. The first of all is a catholic exorcism ring.
It's available here.
4. According to those in the "know" white sage is one of the best remedies for clearing out bad spirits, juju, and various made-up ailments from you home. It apparently smells like cedar.
Light 'er up here.
5. If you're more of the ghost hunting-persuasion than the demon-hunting persuasion, you'll want to grab an EMF reader.
Scan for nearby spirits by buying one here.
6. While any camera has the potential to capture "ghosts" (or as some might call them "smudges" and "lens flares"), the camera listed here is especially suited for the job.
Start you next spoooooky adventure here.
7. If you consider yourself a more old school or analogue ghost tracker, there's nothing wrong with a set of dowsing rods.
Acquire some for your collection here.
8. Tell all your friends the truth about where you've been spending your time with the hat available here.
9. Amazon.com calls this bigfoot tracking kit a "gag gift" and "funny."
Those mofos won't be laughing after you capture a Sasquatch all by yourself using the kit available here.
10. All right all right, so all that other stuff is bullshit, but UFOs are real, man. I saw one!
A lot of people claim to have seen UFOs, and you can read all about them with the Encyclopedia available here.