- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. After suffering a ruptured eardrum at a concert, Jack Mann made it his mission to create a better earplug. It's called the Vibe.
If you're an avid concertgoer, it may be worth you while to pick one up here.
2. Vince Zaldivar knew of the hydrating power of coconut water, but didn't like the taste. Then he tried a fresh coconut and his invention came into focus.
The CocoTap makes it easy to extract juices from real coconuts. You can get one here.
3. Alan Cook popped up on Shark Tank to show off his "pet project." A self-cleaning dog pee pad.
The BrilliantPad is available for purchase here.
4. Curtis McGill and Scott Houdashell dreamed of a cleaner way to dye eggs. They found success with the Eggmazing egg decorator, and got an investment from the sharks.
Try one for yourself here.
5. Don Halpern described his year like this "This has been a most unusual year for me. Invented a product, launched a viral crowdfunding campaign, was diagnosed with cancer, had two surgeries, beat cancer, filmed Shark Tank, got a colonoscopy, a double hernia and repair, nearly died from pneumonia and kidney failure, visited China, got a deal on TV with Robert Herjavec, partied with 300 of my favorite people at a Shark Tank viewing party, and still made it to the skatepark with my son, the gun range with my buddies, and the gym by myself."
His invention? The LOCTOTE. A bag designed at every turn with preventing theft in mind. Check it out here.
6. Summer and Billy Pierce loved popping pimples, but they knew it wasn't great for their skin. Popping out from their brains came the Pop It Pimple Pal.
The gross yet addicting invention is available here.
7. Billie Cavallaro and Karen Mould needed a drink that was keto, paleo, and vegan because of their insane diets.
They wanted a dessert, and they made a dessert and you can buy them here.
8. Eben Dobson wanted to build a better broom, and he did with the WISP. With it, you can easily sweep floors with only one hand.
Grab one (with one hand) here.
9. The sharks on Shark Tank don't always love the inventions. Nicki Radzely got told that her Pop Pacifier business "sucks."
The company's doing all right now, having made over $1 million in sales. Costumers love the germ-free pacifier. It's available here.
10. Mike Fox and Pat Hughes failed to get an agreeable investment for their "“the world’s thinnest and most versatile inflation vest and the first inflatable life jacket designed for high performance in water activities like surfing and swimming.”
It's called the Hyde Wingman. You can buy one anyway here.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 10 Surprisingly Ingenious Shark Tank Inventions You Can Buy Online
- NEXT GALLERY
- 23 Memes That Are Too Good To Keep To Myself