- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Surge was most children's first experience with an "upper." How were they allowed to make this stuff?
We're still not sure, but you can still buy some here.
2. With the Rival line, Nerf was finally brave enough to say "What if our guns could actually hurt people?" Get one and blast your co-workers.
The Nerf Rival Artemis XVII-3000 is available here.
3. That feeling of need. Seeing your friend with all the cool POGs and being filled with pure envy. You're a grownup, now you can buy all the POGs. Take that, Jake. WHO'S THE COOL GUY NOW?
Buy a hundred POGs for less than 20 bucks here.
4. Legos are cool. Harry Potter is arguably cool.
Get a room-filling 6,000 piece Lego Hogwarts kit here.
5. There was always some neighborhood kid with the newest Nintendo console. Now that you're an adult, you can be that kid
A brand spankin' new Nintendo Switch is available here.
6. "Don't you already have a Rubix Cube, honey? Aren't you happy with the one you have?" "NO. MINE DOESN'T GLOW IN THE DARK." Sound familiar?
Well, you can finally have your glow in the dark cube, no matter how absolutely gratuitous it may be. Get one here.
7. Were you the coolest kid in school? or were you poor? Now that you've aged Air Jordans are no longer such an obstacle to acquire
Buy some new "OG" Jordan's here.
8. A sno cone maker in your house, as a kid? Unheard of. As an adult? Heard of.
Take your summers to the next level with a shaved ice device that's purchasable here.
9. I could personally never get these to work as a kid, but Magic Eye illusions were all the rage.
Give them a second go with a whole book full of illusions here.
10. Go back to a time when you believed Jedi were real and that you might be one.
Buy yourself a freaking lightsaber here.