- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Is your Tupperware drawer/cabinet an unholy mess that makes you wanna pull your hair out whenever you look at it. I feel your pain. This brilliantly designed 12-piece set by Joseph Joseph is like a Russian nesting doll of containers, saving a TON of space while looking absolutely adorable to boot.
Joseph Joseph 81009 Food Storage Container, 12-Piece, Multicolored - $34.49 Get it HERE.
2. It's not often I see a product that I buy literally the minute I see it, but this is one of those. This 2-piece set of hooks can be installed using screws or the included adhesive strips, and it allows for a much more elegant way to store various utensils/pans/miscellaneous stuff.
Cooking Utensils Hanger - $9.90 Get it HERE.
3. I'm a big fan of cooking sprays like PAM for the convenience they offer, but each can is a single-use product destined for the landfill, and the quality of the actual oil tends to be kind of sketchy. These oil sprayers let you use the oil of your preference, and you can keep refilling them over and over. You can also use these to spray other things like vinegar or lemon juice to lightly and evenly dress salads and veggies.
Misto Aluminum Bottle Oil Sprayer, Set of 2 - $15.85 Get it HERE.
4. I have a lifelong love affair with toast and butter. It's truly one of life's great, simple pleasures - one that has been ruined for decades by cold butter just destroying the everloving s**t out your toast. This brilliantly designed butter knife works by creating little curly "noodles" of butter that melt MUCH faster, allowing for even distribution even with butter straight from the fridge. Word to the wise, though - don't use this like a regular butter knife. It's best to angle it at significantly less than 90 degrees to get the best results.
Stainless Steel Butter Spreader Knife - $11.79 Get it HERE.
5. Fresh herbs add so much flavor to your food, but they can take a long time to de-stem... until now! The Chef'n Looseleaf Herb Stripper makes one of cooking's most tedious tasks an absolute breeze, and the curved edge can even be used to chop herbs.
Chef'n LooseLeaf Kale, Chard, Collard Greens and Herb Stripper - $7.08 Get it HERE.
6. You may have heard the term "sous vide" ('soo veed') being thrown around in recent years. Basically, it refers to cooking your food in a vacuum at a constant, somewhat low temperature. This ensures that your food stays juicy and doesn't overcook, and it's the secret to how many top-tier restaurants serve up perfectly crusty steaks that are still a perfect mid-rare on the inside. It's actually become my preferred method to do steaks at home, especially because you can cook multiple steaks well in advance and then just give them a nice sear just before serving.
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker - $148.97 Get it HERE.
7. Working in the kitchen can get messy, and this cute little guy is absolutely perfect for picking up tinier messes.
Full Circle Tiny Team Mini Brush and Dustpan Set - $8.99 Get it HERE.
8. This wavy-edged knife is the secret to perfect crinkle-cut fries. 'Nuff said.
Stainless Steel Wavy Edged Cut Tool - $3.99 Get it HERE.
9. My wife and I LOVE garlic, but chopping garlic in the quantities we go through leaves our hands reeking for hours (if not days) after. I read a while back that stainless steel pulls odors out of your hands, so I've been awkwardly rubbing my hands all over the sink and faucet ever since. While that did technically work, this bar of stainless steel soap is SO much more convenient.
Hoople Stainless Steel Soap Bar - $7.99 Get it HERE.
10. I love this dish drying rack for two reasons. First, it saves a ton of valuable counter space in my already-too-tight kitchen and drips all the water into the sink where it belongs. The other reason is because when I first bought it, my wife started laughing and asking "WTF is that weird-looking thing?" but literally EVERYONE who's visited our house since then has complimented it, so who's laughing now?
iSPECLE Large Premium 201 Stainless Steel Over-the-Sink Dish Drying Rack - $53.99 Get it HERE.
11. Unless you're some kind of psychopath, you're probably tossing your cooked pasta right back into the pot after it's drained so you can add sauce/oil/butter/whatever. This cleverly-designed strainer clips right onto your pot so you can strain your pasta right in the same pot.
Silicone Clip-On Drainer Colander - $12.99 Get it HERE.
12. Get your spices out of that messy-a** cabinet where you can barely see what's what! THese magnetic spice jars make all your favorite spices so much more accessible while also looking pretty cool!
Magnetic Spice Jars - $19.95 Get it HERE.
**This post contains promotional products that eBaum's World may earn revenue off of**