12 Ridiculous Cosmetic Procedures For Women
The things some girls would go through to change their appearance.
- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Eyelash transplant - why keep buying fake ones, when you can have real ones
implanted, and they'll keep growing back, even if they fall out/get plucked
2. Vagina recolor - for the gals who prefer pink over brown or purple, there's a
procedure that allows them to change that.
3. Butt implants - more and more women are getting them, even though the concept
4. Cute dimples - if you weren't born with them, there's a simple, few minute
procedure and you're a few cuts away from having dimples (they won't make you
look like Miranda Kerr, though).
5. Pubic hair transplant - although the current trend is to get rid of any hairs
in the pubic area, there are still women who feel bad for their lack of
pubes. For these ladies, there's a procedure that implants the amount of hair
6. Implants that permanently change eye color - thin, flexible, silicone is
inserted into the eye to cover iris-related abnormalities, or to change their
color for cosmetic purposes. If you have heterochromia and it bothers you,
you can make your eyes match in color this way.
7. Palm line alteration - did a gypsy read your palm and told you something bad
happens? There's a procedure to fix it (I guess?) that will either make your
palm lines vanish, or rearrange them.
8. Elf ear surgery - elf ears are a few cuts and stitches away...
9. Voice lift - if you want your voice to sound more like Taylor Swift's and
less like sgt. Hooks from Police Academy, you can have your neck sliced open
to have the chords messed with via implants and injections to produce a voice
you can be proud of.
10. Umbilicoplasty - the process of slicing away the protruding bit of the navel,
to turn an innie into an outie.
11. Blepharoplasty - a procedure very popular in Korea, where the skin around
the eye is reshaped to create an upper eyelid with a crease from an eyelid
that is naturally without a crease.
12. Tongue splitting - to make a tongue snake-like, and forked, it gets pierced
in the place where the tongue is supposed to split. After a while, the tongue
heals around the piercing, making it possible to apply another procedure to
split it, permanently. The tongue gets cut and sewn up. Enjoy your freshly