- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. People bitching about others behind their back - and then smiling sweetly at
2. People snooping in places they shouldn’t be snooping - they don't know what
they are looking for, but they know that they are looking for SOMETHING. Some
people feel like invading your privacy is not only okay, but that they have
the right to do so.
3. People faking an emergency - date going bad? You've had enough of somebody?
Need to leave some place earlier? Faking that you received a call or text
about something important and you have to bail has became a standard way of
lying your way out of a meeting.
4. People promising to get back to you - while you have no intention of doing it or meeting somebody later, it might seem that lying about it and then dodging it might be a better choice than showing some guts and actually saying that
you're not interested/won't do it.
5. People pretending to work - don't you get furious when you worked your ass
off while some other person at your workplace kept procrastinating, and they
still got promoted, not you? Some people mastered the art of evading work,
and while spending most of their work day on Facebook, they still receive the
same amount of money as the "hard workers."
6. People who keep making arguments up after you prove them wrong - no matter
how much prove you're going to provide them with, they will still call you
stupid, and it's you and your sources who are wrong. They know that because
'they are right' and that's their main argument.
7. People who pee in the pool - the type of person who thinks that everybody's
doing it and that it's no big deal. No, only disgusting slobs do it, and it
is a big deal. Get your lazy ass out of the pool and take a walk to the
bathroom. Do you piss your pants, too?
8. People ignoring the speed limit - it's placed there for a reason. Thousands die each year because of people who think that 30 zones are there
to annoy them, not to ensure safety.
9. People intensely checking up on their significant other - when you're feeling
the constant need of going through your girlfriends/boyfriend's text to check
out if they aren't cheating on you, despite the fact that they've never given
you a reason to suspect them, there's something wrong with your relationship.
10. Casual shoplifters - you go to a store to buy beer with your friend, and you
see them taking small stuff, like candy bars, and hiding it in their pockets,
smiling at you. Like it's okay to steal, because it's a big store, they're
rich. They've EARNED IT. The smug grin on their face while they are doing it
is making you want to punch them in their stupid thieving face.
11. People telling you about their affairs - as if being a slut and cheating on
their partner wasn't bad enough, they share the most intimate secrets about
their new relationship, with their closest colleagues. They need to tell you
about how they are secretly cheating on their partner, making you choose to
either tell their significant other (and be a snitch) or do nothing and feel
12. Elaborate pranksters - people who didn't grow up. Their childish sense of
humor evolved into something dangerous. Simple pranks don't cut it, and while
they know that their pranks are often driving people insane, they won't stop
until somebody gets hurt. Most often them, by the subject of their prank.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 12 Types of People Everyone Hates