- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Most football fans will be watching the game at home. You'll have the best TV on the block with an LG OLED TV. rtings.com Rates this TV as "Excellent" for watching sports.
Load up your living room here.
2. An amazing TV needs a good sound system.
Listen to quarterbacks crisply change plays from the line with a sound bar available here.
3. For many, football means food.
Entertain the guests coming over for your sick TV with a nifty guac holder available here.
4. No drinks on the table, mofo.
Get some classy coasters and support your favorite team here.
5. New season, new Madden. Madden 19 boasts a number of new tweaks including a whole new physics system.
Get yelled at by 12 year-olds online here.
6. If you're more of an old school fan, you may want an electric football set. What's up with that creepy guy in the background?
Avoid him after you buy the classic electric football game here.
7. It wouldn't be football without a whiff of fantasy.
Take your league analogue with a draft kit you can get here.
8. Hold the edge in your FF league buy sneaking peaks at the 2018 Fantasy Football Almanac available here.
9. Every league has a loser, and every loser needs to be reminded of that every day for the next year.
Purchase a toilet trophy for some poor sap here.
10. Wanna toss the pigskin with the bros like you're dang Tommy Wiseau? Grab a Black Max football and let'er rip.
Snag one from Amazon here.
11. If you have to leave the house to watch a game, you should do it in style. Let people know who your REAL favorite team is with a USA chair.
Start the chanting here.
12. NFL stadiums are a bitch when it comes to carrying stuff in.
Make your football-viewing life a bit easier with a NFL compliant transparent bag available here.
13. Wanna ball on a budget? Make your nosebleeds feel like sideline seats with a pair of binoculars.
A decent pair is up for grabs here.