- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Winter is coming and while your pup does have a built-in fur coat, if you're planning on spending an extended amount of time outside in the snow with your dog it's best to add a little extra warmth. This zip-up vest is warm, easy to put on and off, and even has two control handles which are AWESOME if you've got a lil' puppers who loves jumping into deep snow banks like I do.
Gooby - Padded Vest Lift, Dog Jacket Coat Sweater with Control Handle, Zipper Closure and Leash Ring - $33.50 Get it HERE.
2. Dogs can suffer from anxiety a lot more than most of us realize. Whether it's separation, being nervous at the vet's office, or being scared of loud sounds like thunder or fireworks. If that sounds like your dog, check out the Thundershirt - a weighted vest that provides a constant, gentle pressure similar to swaddling a baby. The Thundershirt boasts an 80% success rate, and it's machine washable to boot!
ThunderShirt Classic Dog Anxiety Jacket - $44.95 Get it HERE.
3. Does your pup scarf down food like there's no tomorrow? Eating too quickly can cause bloat and indigestion, but a slow-feeding bowl can help solve this problem. They come in several colors and designs, but all of them help slow your pup down while they're eating.
Outward Hound Fun Feeder - $14.44 Get it HERE.
4. Dogs and puppies are pack animals who prefer to sleep cuddled up with each other (or you). The Snuggle Puppy recreates that sense of warmth and intimacy with a soft exterior and includes a battery-powered heart that gives the toy a "real-feel" pulse so they feel like they're snuggling with another puppy.
SmartPetLove Snuggle Puppy Behavioral Aid Toy - $39.95 Get it HERE.
5. If you're planning on doing any traveling with your dog, these collapsible dog bowls are a MUST-HAVE. They've saved me so much room in my "doggy travel bag," which my dog appreciates because it means more room for toys!
COMSUN Collapsible Dog Bowl - $4.99 Get it HERE.
6. Dogs crave stimulation and love being able to use their brains, which is where this dog puzzle comes in. Just hide some treats into some of the slots and watch as your pup tries to figure out how to get at them. This toy requires your dog to really think about whether a given action produces the desired results, improving IQ in the long run. Smart dogs are easier to train btw, so this is the kinda thing that'll make YOUR life easier in the long run too.
SPOT Ethical Pet Interactive Seek-A-Treat Shuffle Bone Toy Puzzle - $12.90 Get it HERE.
7. Poop bags are the invention I never thought I'd need, but I can't live without them now. I used to think using the leftover grocery bags would work, but not only are those annoying as hell to keep stored on you at all times, I also found myself running out of them a LOT faster than I anticipated. These particular poo bags are eco-friendly, nice and large, and even feature a powder-fresh scent!
Pogi’s Poop Bags - Large, Earth-Friendly, Leak-Proof Dog Waste Bags - $16.99 Get it HERE.
8. I love watching my puppy eat, but I'll admit she's a messy little thing. Whether it's throwing herself into her food or walking away from her water bowl with her chin just DRIPPING with water, she can definitely ruin a floor in hurry. Thanks to these food mats, however, I don't have to worry about that anymore.
PetFusion Waterproof Pet Food Mat - $19.95 Get it HERE.
9. Never worry about taking your dog out for a walk at night again with this USB-rechargeable LED collar. The light is bright enough to be easily seen in the dark. It's even weatherproofed so you don't have to worry about being out in the rain.
Illumiseen LED Dog Collar - $17.99 Get it HERE.
10. Yes, I know it looks like a ghetto Fleshlight, but believe me when I say that this product is a lifesaver. Going out in wet weather inevitably leads to your pup tracking a lot of mud through your house. This paw cleaner is a quick and easy solution, with soft silicone bristles to clean out even the most stubborn crevices in your puppy's paw pads.
Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Cleaner - $14.98 Get it HERE.
11. Do you suspect your puppy of having accidents while you're not home? This blacklight provides an easy way to find out! It's also useful to see how clean your toilet is, check for bed bugs in hotels, or see just how much you've j***ed all over your bedroom.
Escolite UV Flashlight Black Light, 51 LED 395 nM Ultraviolet Blacklight Detector - $10.99 Get it HERE.
12. My puppy actually loves taking baths or just generally stepping in the tub for a quick splish-splash session to cool off. It's SUPER cute, except for the fact that none of our regular towels ever seem to dry her off properly and she absolutely HATES blow driers. Thankfully, my groomer told me about this microfiber towel made specifically for damp doggos, and bath time has never been the same.
Bone Dry DII Microfiber Dog Bath Towel - $9.99 Get it HERE.
13. Training a new puppy requires keeping a LOT of treats on your person, and this pouch was one of the smartest purchases my wife made before we took our puppy through Level I training classes. It's got plenty of room for treats, as well as additional compartments for poop bags, your phone, keys, and even a toy or two!
Paw Lifestyles Dog Treat Training Pouch - $15.95 Get it HERE.
14. Obligatory photo of my adorable pup!
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 13 Products For People Who Love Their Doggos
- NEXT GALLERY
- 17 Fascinating Photos From History's Vault
**This post contains promotional products that eBaum's World may earn revenue off of**