- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Ever spiral after realizing there's no more Red Bull in your fridge? Get your fix delivered straight to your home with the push of a button.
Buy a Red Bull "dash" button from Amazon here.
2. Did you know you can caramelize beer? We didn't either. Apparently doing so imparts complex flavors you couldn't get any other way.
Grab a beer caramelizing device and see for yourself here.
3. Who said reading can't be fun? A lot of people.
Give it an attempt. Make book storage fantastical with a super girl book stand you can nab here.
4. Tired of not being able to play beer pong at the same time you're golfing? Blend two great pastimes that taste great together with some portable Beer Pong Golf.
A set is available here.
5. It's harder than you'd think to find truly spicy food. Restaurants scoff and give you three stars when you order five. Fortunately the internet is to the rescue. This ramen is seriously hot.
If the challenge videos don't scare you, try some dangerous noodles here.
6. Robots are cool, but robots your can build yourself are even cooler.
Learn a thing or two while you make a new friend with a robot kit here.
7. Cellphones are a major distraction. Minimalism might be the key
Free yourself. Buy an affordable stripped-down phone here.
8. Add a splash of intrigue in your home with a planter that doubles as a modern light setup.
Grab one here.
9. Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring... You know the drill.
Embrace the past and the future all at once with a portable banana phone available here.
10. No longer do you need to rely on the kindness of strangers to jumpstart your car.
NOCO Genius does that and a whole lot more and its available here.
11. Tooth brushing may have advanced with this new style of electric toothbrush.
Rest your wrist with the brush that does everything for you here.
12. A portable scanning device can get your life in order.
Never lose a receipt again with the Doxie Q available here.