Top

15 Celebrities Who Found Fame In Strange Ways

There is an old saying that goes, "80% of success is just showing up, the other 20% is luck", and if that isn't true about some of Hollywood's biggest names, then we don't know what is.

All this to say that sure, talent and skill will get you far in life, sometimes you need that extra bit of luck to push you over the mountain top.
  • Flip
  • Pin It
  • List View
  • Player View
  • Grid View
solidsnake4545
solidsnake4545
Uploaded 03/23/2022
17
Ratings
  • 24,742 Views
  • 8 Comments
  • 0 Favorites
  • Flip
  • Pin It
Categories: Ftw Wow Pop Culture

8 Comments

  • Advertisement