- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. When you're baking (or smoking meat), consistent temperature is key. A lot of home ovens aren't always accurate in their settings, so using one of these babies can help you ensure everything is cooking at the RIGHT temperature.
Rubbermaid Commercial Products Stainless Steel Instant Read Oven/Grill/Smoker Monitoring Thermometer - $7.00 Get it HERE.
2. If you can't stand the heat, don't get out of the kitchen - get these silicon gloves instead!
HOMWE Extra Long Professional Silicone Oven Mitt - $14.97 Get it HERE.
3. When it comes to baking, precision is the name of the game. Weighing out your ingredients can make all the difference between a perfect macaron and a goopy mess. Scales are also extremely useful for anyone trying to meal plan and control their portions.
Ozeri ZK14-S Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale - $9.33 Get it HERE.
4. Whether its lemon zest, freshly grated nutmeg, finely shaved chocolate, or beautifully shredded cheese, this baby does it all! I actually have one of these at home and I don't know how I lived without it.
Deiss PRO Citrus Lemon Zester & Cheese Grater - $9.96 Get it HERE.
5. If there's one thing you should get for the home cook in your life, it's this guy right here. It takes meat from completely frozen to fall-apart-tender in as little as 2-3 hours. The best part? Just set it and forget it!
Instant Pot 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker - $74.96 Get it HERE.
6. If you're like me, vabinet space in your kitchen is always at a premium. Save some room and keep your pans in great shape with this handy organizer.
DecoBros Kitchen Counter and Cabinet Pan Organizer Shelf Rack - $14.87 Get it HERE.
7. In the words of Ron Burgundy, "I love scotch, scotchy scocth scotch." What I don't love is warm scotch OR watered-down scotch. These giant ice balls solve BOTH of those problems, while looking classy as hell to boot.
Samuelworld Large Sphere Ice Tray Mold Whiskey Big Ice Make - $12.99 Get it HERE.
8. If there's one thing just about every cook hates, it's chopping onions. It takes forever, and makes you cry like you just saw Bambi's mom get killed all over again. This baby dices onions with a single push and keeps all those tear-inducing onion fumes safely in the container.
Mueller Onion Chopper Pro Vegetable Chopper - $20.99 Get it HERE.
9. Maybe it's just because I'm from NY, but I cannot start my day without my breakfast sandwich - ham, egg, cheese, salt/pepper, no ketchup. Sadly, my wallet can't afford the $4 to buy one every day, so I started making my own. Now my belly AND my wallet are full at the same time! WINNING!
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker - $24.99 Get it HERE.
10. My wife is notorious for leaving half-sliced produce all over our kitchen, which inevitably dries up, gets gross, and gets tossed. These are a lifesaver.
Food Huggers Set of 5 Reusable Silicone Food Savers - $12.95 Get it HERE.
11. While I still love regular baking paper, these silicon mats have definitely saved me some money over the years since they're reusable. As a bonus, they seem to cook the bottoms of my cookies much more evenly and never have an issue with sticking.
AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat Sheet, Set of 2 - $9.62 Get it HERE.
12. If you've ever had to make a large batch of chili or meat sauce, you know just how tedious chopping separating the mince meat can be as it cooks. This sturdy meat chopper features several blades that make quick work anything that gets in its way. I also like using it when I make a rustic tomato sauce using whole tomatoes.
Good Cook Touch High-Temp Hamburger Meat Chopper - $4.97 Get it HERE.
13. Air fryers are so hot right now, and for good reason - they allow you to make super crispy french fries using only a fraction of the oil you'd need otherwise. My aunt just got one of these last month, and I've been eyeing it ever since.
Dash Compact Air Fryer 1.2 L Electric Air Fryer - $52.82 Get it HERE.
14. I'll say it to whoever will listen: Cold brew coffee has changed my life. It's SO much tastier, less acidic, easier on my tummy, and it takes virtually no effort. Just stick your coffee grinds into the sieve, pour cold water. and stick it in your fridge overnight. When you wake up, the best coffee you ever had is waiting for you.
Takeya 10310 Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker - $16.99 Get it HERE.
15. Corn might be out of season, but it's always in style. This handy gadget lets you get fresh kernels of corn right off the vob with minimal effort. Why are you still reading this? Go get kern't!
Chef'n Cob Corn Stripper - $6.83 Get it HERE.
16. It slices, it dices! Seriously though, if you love pasta as much as I do but also don't want to be a pudgy little doughboy like I am, this is the way to go!
Spiralizer Ultimate 7 Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Slicer - $29.99 Get it HERE.
17. Is that chicken cooked? Is it safe to eat? Use this thermometer and never gamble with salmonella again.
ThermoPro Digital Instant Read Kitchen Thermometer - $12.99 Get it HERE.
18. This brilliantly-designed tool does a whole lot for very little. It's a spatula, a slotted spoon, a sloid spoon, a cutter, and a food-turner all in one!
Joseph Joseph Uni-Tool 5-In-1 Utensil Slotted Solid Spoon Spatula Turner Slicer Kitchen All-In One - $7.99 Get it HERE.
19. Goddamn I hate manual can openers so much. They NEVER work right, but those woes are behind me now that I have this sucker in my life.
Hamilton Beach Smooth Touch Electric Automatic Can Opener - $29.85 Get it HERE.
20. The Mack Daddy of all kitchen gadgets. Trust me when I say this, if the home cook in your life doesn't already have one of these, I guarantee it's on their wishlist. The KitchenAid is a game-changer for any baking enthusiast thanks to it's powerful whisking/mixing attachments, and optional attachments like a pasta maker and sausage stuffer mean you can literally make a full, multi-course meal with it.
KitchenAid 5QT Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - $379.00 Get it HERE.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 20 Kitchen Gadgets On Every Home Chef's Wishlist