- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Cameron Jankowski's joke backfired at him very fast. In 2012 he posted a picture on Twitter that allegedly showed him urinating on food. Taco Bell didn't find it funny and let him go.
2. Justine Sacco worked as a public relations specialist for InterActive Corp. Until she posted her inappropriate status. Sacoo's tweet caused a huge reaction from public and the screenshot of it became viral. Soon after that she got fired.
3. "Congrats to all the dirty mexicans in San Antonio." was a comment that ended Mike Bacsik's career. He made it on Twitter following a game between the Mavericks and the Spurs. The former Major League Baseball pitcher got fired from his radio producer job afterwards.
4. Putting risqué pictures of herself on her Twitter account as well as claims that she smoked pot on the premises of the school she worked in is what made the high school math teacher Carly McKinney fired. The story hit the local news and her Twitter account went viral. Despite protests from her students, she was done at that school.
5. Voula Papachristou, a Greek Olympic Gymnast was banned from the Olympics for her racist tweet about Africans in Greece. An innocent looking young girl and author of one of the most racist tweets in the history of Twitter, Voula proved that you could get fired from being an Olympic sportswoman.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 5 of The Most Scandalous Tweets That Got People Fired
- NEXT GALLERY
- Some Commuters Have A Tough Life