- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Good luck running through an airport like this in a post 911 world. No hurry through security, no stranded kid.
2. Kevin would have had a lot less panic attacks about the basement because Peter McCallister and his seemingly limitless amount of money would have a modern boiler instead of a furnace from 1936.
3. The family would've had their tickets on their phone instead of getting them weeks in advance like some sort of domestic terrorists. That way they would've realized Kevin wasn't there.
4. Buzz's private things would have been a computer and instead of a Playboy, I have a feeling his bookmarks would've been a little more in the direction of Brazzers.
5. His parents definitely would've found out because the story would have flooded the internet.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 5 Things That Would Be Different If Home Alone Happened Now
- NEXT GALLERY
- Man Discovers Safe Hidden In His Closet
Categories: Pop Culture