- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. "You Wish" - Weird level: 6 out of 10. This was just a rehashed I Dream of Jeannie.
2. Weird level: 7 out of 10. It was really depressing seeing all these aging classic TV actors reprising their roles decades after their shows went off the air.
3. Weird level: 8 out of 10. A teen’s death seems to be a really fucked up plot for a family comedy.
4. Weird level: 4 out of 10. For the record: The Muppets aren’t weird, but the show did not fit among TGIF’s sitcom lineup.
5. Weird level: 5 out of 10. Mainly because the talking baby gags wore off quick and the series was completely rebooted in its second season, which included the addition of then-unknown actor George Clooney.
6. Aliens in the family - Weird level: 10 out of 10. This show wasn’t just awful; it also made absolutely NO SENSE. I mean how did Cookie birth those kids?!