- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. First they went and invented "candy" corn. It received, well, mixed reviews. Now they've gone and done the unthinkable and made candy corn popcorn. It certainly doesn't make sense, but is it good?
Try it for yourself here.
2. If you live in a sunless sh**hole like I do, you're gonna want to get some vitamin D as the sun goes bye-bye.
Give UV light a chance with a personal sunlamp you can get here.
3. The Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark series traumatized most of us. Autumn is the perfect time to revisit that trauma, and to pass it on to your own kids.
All three books can be purchased as a set right here.
4. Is it basic or is it delicious? Get comfortable with the things you enjoy.
Pumpkin spice Keurig pods are availablehere.
5. Baseball season is winding to a close. Most teams have been eliminated from playoff contention, but a certain Boston team hasn't. Wanna join the bandwagon?
A Red Sox ball cap is up for purchase here.
6. Don't be one of those loser neighbors who uses a rake. Be one of those cool neighbors who wakes every one up at the crack of down.
Get a loud and cool leaf blower here.
7. For those hard to reach places, you might want a pair of hand rakes. As an added bonus you'll look like the Hulk if he took up landscaping.
These strange but useful contraptions are for sale right here.
8. Pumpkins are arguably the most artistic vegetable. Channel your inner memelord and carve your favorite from the year with precision and accuracy.
A whole dang pumpkin carving kit is waiting for you right here.