- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Enantiornithes was a toothed bird that lived during the Cretaceous period, with was about 65 million years ago.
2. The bird was discovered in a block of amber that was dated at 99 million years old.
3. This perfect specimen gives researchers a new look at this once plentiful bird. One thing that the find reinforced is that the bird's feathers proved that birds during this period could fly from birth, unlike modern birds.
4. This reconstructed image shows what the birds pose would look like with the amber surrounding it.
6. The amber-encrusted bird which was nicknamed 'Belone' is on show at the Hupoge Amber Museum.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- New Fossil Found In Amber Is Perfect