A South Carolina Town Has Banned Sagging Pants
poboydestroyer Published 07/06/2016 in wow
Don't be saggin' in this small town . . .
- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The small town of Timmonsville, S.C. has officially banned the sagging of pants in the city limits.
2. The city council approved on Tuesday night in a 5 -1 vote that the "sagging" of trousers or shorts where underwear is exposed.
3. Anyone caught sagging by the city authorities could face a fine of up to $600.
4. We wonder if the rule applies to everyone . . .
- REPLAY GALLERY
- A South Carolina Town Has Banned Sagging Pants
- NEXT GALLERY
- Fresh Picked Memes That Will Brighten Your Day