- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Aaron Carter thought it was a good idea to share some art that he doesn't own when promoting his new clothing brand. And Jonas Jodicke, the artists who drew the print wasn't having it, so he called him out on Twitter.
2. To which, Aaron responded in a way that makes us think he's both out of his mind and a major dick. Like what kind of drugs do you have to be on to think this way?
3. And as the artist kept posting, (for their fans) Aaron Carter couldn't hold himself back and had to get one last word in.
4. Oh, how ironic.
5. God this dude is the world biggest idiot isn't he.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- The Time Aaron Carter Got Called Out For Using People's Artwork To Sell His Merch