- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Jason Earles, starred along-side Miley Cyrus in Disney Channel's, Hannah Montana, playing her 16-year-old brother Jackson Stewart. At the time the show started filming, Earles' was 29-year-old and by the time the show ended he was 33-years-old. Hey that's Disney for ya!
2. Robert Redford, plays a 19-year-old Roy Hobbs in the 984 baseball classic, 'The Natural'. Hobbs is shot while traveling to a try-out and spends the next 16-years making his return to professional baseball. So although Redford's character ages, the 47-year-old is still years older than the 35-year-old Hobbs.
3. Stockard Channing, who played Rizzo, the leader of the Pink Lady's in Grease, was 33-year-old at the time of filming, making her 15-years-old in real-life than in the film. Also, Channing was the oldest 'high schooler' in the film, second oldest being Olivia Newton-John 'Sandy' who turned 29 during filming.
4. Okay this one is our favorite. Barbra Streisand, in the 1983 film, 'Yentl' plays an ambiguously young, "girl living in an Ashkenazi shtetl" where her father secretly teachers her the Talmud. Streisand was, get this, 41-year-old at the time of filming, making her the oldest real actor on this list. I mean, wow, for 41, phew.
5. John Franklin, who played, Issac, the young preacher in the 1984 cult-classic, 'Children of the Corn', was 23-years-old at the time of filming, and actually suffers from a growth hormone deficiency, which makes him appear much younger than he actually is. In the film Issac is nine-years-old, making John Franklin the second oldest character on. this list.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- 5 Actors Way Too Old For Their Famous Roles