- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. This is Larry he was a 100 years old and had 15 pounds; these unusual traits made his appear in TV.
2. Unfortunately for Larry animal rights activists were appalled when they learned that Larry was a mascot in a restaurant and decided to ship him to the Maine State Aquarium...
3. Yes, SHIP. iRescue wanted to send him but FedEx refused. Container was said to be leaking.
4. The group sent Larry anyway in a new container, this time it wasn't leaking but it had only three gel packs. Larry arrived dead to the aquarium because he needed to have many gel packs in order to survive the trip. They clearly forgot that lobsters need fresh seaweed to keep them moist, and frozen ice gels to keep them cold. But at least Larry wasn't in a restaurant so he was "saved", right?
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Animal Rights Activists Kill A 100 Year Old Lobster
- NEXT GALLERY
- 50 Times Tumblr Made Us Laugh Our Asses Off