- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. It would appear that 2017 will be the year that fashion declared a war on jeans. After the ridiculous clear plastic jeans debacle, and then the jeans with a zipper on the butt, it seems like people just can't leave the poor denim alone.
Oh, but they're not done.
2. Now Opening Ceremony is trying to make “detachable cut-out front jeans” happen, and it’s up to us to stop it.
3. Designed by Y/Project, they can be worn as full-length trousers, with your under-butt and groin exposed.
“These 2-in-1 Y/Project trousers come in a straight-leg silhouette with slim-fitting, detachable shorts that feature high-rise cutouts along the front,” reads Opening Ceremony’s product description.
4. One word: CLASSY.
But if you’re feeling extra bold, you can detach the legs of the jeans and wear them as denim shorts. Don’t forget the heels, apparently.
5. The kicker?
These bad boys will set you back a whopping $425.
6. But for the low price of $424.99, I will personally cut the ass out of your jeans for you.
What a steal.
7. Behold a pair of jeans that unzip down your butt crack.As part of its partnership with Levis, Vetements has come out with its new pair of “high-rise distressed” jeans. Nothing in that title alludes to the zipper down your butt crack, but there it is.
You can’t really miss it.
8. Just in case you were wondering, the jeans also have zippers going down the back of the leg as well.
9. Vetements is one of the major “tastemakers” in fashion, which is why it’ll get away with selling these new zipper-heavy jeans for $1,870.This look doesn’t come cheap.
If the jeans appear too constricting despite the air for your derriere, there is also a shorts version.