Dramatic Body Transformation After 6-Week Fight Against COVID-19
Ramble_Khron Published 05/20/2020 in wow
Mike Schultz has spent the last six weeks in a Boston coronavirus ward fighting COVID-19 and this week he was finally sent home.
- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Before being admitted into the hospital Mike Schultz weighed nearly 200 pounds and worked out six or seven times a week. In an interview with Buzzfeed, Schultz said he now weighs about 140 pounds and that while in the coronavirus ward he had trouble holding up his cellphone.
2. Last week Mike went semi-viral after posting this image to his Instagram page, showing the dramatic toll coronavirus took on his body while fighting for his life in the ICU. The 43-year-old nurse was the symbol of good health, having no underlying conditions when he contracted COVID-19.
3. Photos of Mike before and during his long stay in the hospital.
4. After 57 days in the hospital, McDonald's was on the top of his list before heading home.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Dramatic Body Transformation After 6-Week Fight Against COVID-19
- NEXT GALLERY
- 30 Memes To Make Everyone's Day Better