- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. People reading it found one fragment peculiarly interesting.
2. Seriously, this thing? It's awesome.
3. Experts say this might be forged and add the comparison, which shows such statement was not in the original testimony and was probably added by a jokester.
4. A very similar hoax was circulated in the wake of the book “Fire and Fury.” In that instance, an internet prankster created a fake excerpt from the book claiming that White House aids created a fake “Gorilla Channel” to appease President Trump. But the hoax did create something good- one pizza joint actually said they will have tiny pizza slice toppings; HURRAY!
- REPLAY GALLERY
- "Leaked" Stormy Daniels Testimony Is Too Hilarious To Be Real
- NEXT GALLERY
- Twitter Reacts to Bill Cosby's Convictions